THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

Do you have your own dream??? What do you want to be in the future??? How can you pursue your dreams or what are the things do you consider to achieve your drems or goals in life ???

Every human creation of God have their own dream in life, I have so many dreams, first, I want to graduate first in high school and in college. Second, I want to have a good job, because now, every Filipinos wants to have their own job someday. Then, I want to have my own car, to be specific a racing car. Lastly, in future, I want to become a very professional and popular architect, because I want to design my own house. I can achieve all these dreams by, studying hard, believe myself and my ability. By the help of my friends and my family and especially to our Almighty God. We cannot live with out friends. I believe in the saying that, “No man is an island”

Whatever we want in the future, we must never our Almighty God. Never forget our friends who are always there to help us !!!

0 comments: