THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

GHANGE: IT'S STARTS WITH ME


When I hear the word “change”, the first that comes to my mind is, to make different.

Change: It's starts with me, if we say change, we must start it to ourselves. If we say change, we must do it in action not only in words. Before our graduation, first, I want to change my bad attitudes, sometimes I am lazy in doing my tasks or duties in school, like in cleaning our classroom. Second, I am lazy in doing my projects and assignments. Then, I want to be a good girl, good student of Ilocos Sur National High School and a good daughter to my father and also a good sister to my sisters and to my brother. Lastly, I want to be more closed to my classmates and friends, because our graduation day is near, we must all enjoy the days that are still left. We must consider that every second, every minute, every hour and everyday as a very memorable day for us in our lives. All of these are the things that I want to take action to change all the bad attitudes or doings that I was made in my life.

If you have to change in yourselves, do it in action not only in words. And start it in yourselves not to others !!!

0 comments: