THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 10, 2011

REFLECTION

This third grading period, we learned how to access a document through hyperlinks. We learned that, hypertext is a collection of documents that contain cross references called hyperlinks. We learned about hypermedia. We also learned the term hypertext was called by American computer Scientist, Fed Nekon in 1965 to describe textual information could be accessed in a nonlinear way.

There are some problems and challenges that I have encountered like, before I do not know how to link, but because, my classmates and our teacher taught me what should I do.

I address these challenges because of the help of my classmates and also our teacher. They helped me how to access a document through hyperlinks.

Moving on, I will do my best to be a good student and I will also listen to our teacher !!!

0 comments: