THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 10, 2011

NEW YEAR... NEW LIFE

This 2011, the year of the rabbit, I will change my life. Like in my attitudes, behaviors, and doings. But what are things that I must do, to achieve my target this year ??

I said, New Year.. New Life, because, it is new year, we must change our bad attitudes, our bad behavior, and bad doings last, 2010. i want to be more mature, I want to be focus on my studies and I want to be a good girl this year. I want also to be a good daughter to my father. Because, sometimes I am obeying my father. I want to become a good friend to my friends. All of these, is my target this year. I can achieve all of these by, being a good person to them, trust myself and especially to God.

So, this is new year, so, we must change our bad attitudes, behavior and doings !!!!

0 comments: